Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unexpected Welcome From 84CJ7 Today!

Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
Came home to a very unexpected welcome package from @84CJ7 today. I'm still speechless...

Nine great sticks, a travel case, a much needed "stubber", hole punch key chain, and a small bowl of candy (not shown due to having to put it up because the dog wouldn't keep his nose out of it :D).
I am amazed at the generosity of the members, and look forward to returning the favor. Thanks again, Mark, for the welcome...it's very much appreciated!

Have a great night...Jeff
Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
#f**kyourhashtags

Comments

• HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    Well done! Those stubbers are nice and you got some killer sticks!
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Willy_MN I see your newsletter arrived... Welcome 
    Great hit Mark

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Mark
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you like it, hopefully there is something in there that you really like.  A lot of them are ones that @Bigshizza turned me on to with his sampler sales.

My wife finished a batch of her toffee as is was putting the box together.  The toffee is from her,

Mark
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    Glad you like it, hopefully there is something in there that you really like.  A lot of them are ones that @Bigshizza turned me on to with his sampler sales.

My wife finished a batch of her toffee as is was putting the box together.  The toffee is from her,

Mark
    Make sure to tell your wife thank you as well...the toffee is delicious! Thanks again for your generosity, Mark
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags