Home General Discussion

Alta Gracia Cigarillos

Between the Alta Gracia Natural and the Irish Cream, is one better tasting than the other? Which is the less harsh?
Thanks for your input.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who? Never heard of ''em.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I am going to do flavored, I like the Irish Cream.  The best are Drew Estates coffee infused.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you're just looking for opinions, you won't get a good word from me. Those two choices don't seem very good, plus infused in general I find to be very unpleasant. If you're looking for my opinions on a great cigarillo, the Cohiba Black 'Pequenos' tins are probably the best ever, so says me. But they aren't infused, so...

I do like the funky pyramide shaped "Crazy Alice" by DE and those are infused, but to me it seems like they did it respectfully because there's still a tobacco flavor, too. The vanilla just compliments the whole experience and it isn't overpowering.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never tried them but to @BKDog
    suggestion I would add the cohiba pequenos Nicaragua. If you’re just looking for flavored then I see the crazy Alice seems popular.