Home Non Cigar Related

Anyone Handy

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that handy, before I finished that project the Jack would be gone,  glasses broken,  coke cans shot full of holes and the rest of the project in the trash.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Not that handy, before I finished that project the Jack would be gone,  glasses broken,  coke cans shot full of holes and the rest of the project in the trash.
    I hear ya,about all I'd get done is to drink the bottle of Jack. LOL
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    dirtdude said:
    The metal work, no problem, but I'd get done with the wood work and none of it would fit in the the Jerry can and then all hell would break loose.

For those without Fakebook.

https://youtu.be/jpdZzYPrA2U
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya still gotta have some ice, which would be in my cooler, along w/ the Coke and Jack.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    You never travel with just one jerry can peter... that is what the other one is for.  And when you run out of gas, you then have something cold to drink!  
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent fuel cans are going extinct and this punk is cutting one up? What a travesty
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent fuel cans are going extinct and this punk is cutting one up? What a travesty
    I was going to ask where one finds a metal fuel can. I didn't know they still made those. 
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to ask where one finds a metal fuel can. I didn't know they still made those. 
    I've found a few in surplus stores. I think I paid 40 each for them
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tmart.com seems to have plenty of Jerry cans.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a hammer once. Came across it while cleaning out a big Rubbermaid tub. Still don't know why I got it.