Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasta and a good cigar......  🤐
  • jlmarta said:
    Pasta and a good cigar......  🤐
    You must be Italian lol
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coffee & a good cigar.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • I know this is a forum on a cigar website, but can't anybody say anything about anything but cigars? Don't get me wrong, I love cigars but this is under the non cigar related category......
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitars
    I don't drink.
    Been married for,over 30 years, so women isn't a choice.
    Love guitar rock, so will go with that.
    But really my choice is hot rods and cigars.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    I know this is a forum on a cigar website, but can't anybody say anything about anything but cigars? Don't get me wrong, I love cigars but this is under the non cigar related category......
    Happens all the time here, you go first.

• Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitars
    I know this is a forum on a cigar website, but can't anybody say anything about anything but cigars? Don't get me wrong, I love cigars but this is under the non cigar related category......
    Relax and go with it...welcome to the forum.
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cigars & women

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women
    My brother is twelve years older than me, but he looks like he's my grandpa. He was married 30 years of his life. I remained "single". I still look half my age. He said to me not long after the divorce, "Either you're immortal somehow or you've been right all along about stress and aging."
    So, I choose "women", it's a no brainer for me. But there are certain caveats. And cigars are higher on the list from my perspective, along with chocolate, warm woolen clothes, heated blankets, and anything Scooby Doo related.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    Booze
    BKDog said:
    My brother is twelve years older than me, but he looks like he's my grandpa. He was married 30 years of his life. I remained "single". I still look half my age. He said to me not long after the divorce, "Either you're immortal somehow or you've been right all along about stress and aging."
    So, I choose "women", it's a no brainer for me. But there are certain caveats. And cigars are higher on the list from my perspective, along with chocolate, warm woolen clothes, heated blankets, and anything Scooby Doo related.

How young of girls are you talking about?  :#

I am, currently, more into whisky and whiskey than I am into cigars, so this is a nice fit for me.  They pair well so cigars were a natural next step.
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How come I can't vote for a Ukulele???

Them other ones got the devil in em 

I guess I'll have to vote cigars then......
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Women
    Hawkeye said:
    How young of girls are you talking about?  :#

Old enough to no longer be called "girls", but not to the extreme age of infertility, if it means anything at all. And thus, they are called "women".
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    Welcome to the forum Tele. Just a heads up, threads have a tendency to get high jacked around here. 
    Since when?
    As far as I can, we're ( Or is the were or weir ) right on topic......
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    Welcome to the forum Tele. Just a heads up, threads have a tendency to get high jacked around here. 
    Since when?
    As far as I can, we're ( Or is the were or weir ) right on topic......
    Oh, I don’t know. It was a heads up to Tele’s response. But if we continue this conversation we be high jacking, right? 🙃
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I'll vote

Yes.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    peter4jc said:
    I think this is the dumbest thread ever.  But then y'all already knew that.
    I was gonna say something,... but then I though I'd better keep my mouth shut,....  but now I've changed my mind again, because,..... you have inspired me.

Newb comes in hot,...  starting multiple threads, none of them an introduction to say "Hi my name is,....." His second thread is non cigar related,..... ugh. 

Best fake account ever? or worst newbie ever? 

Tellysmokey5000, have you been kicked off any other forums?

• Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if you play a smoking guitar the women will follow and maybe even but your drinks. 
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the **** is going on today!  Why is everyone continuing to give this obvious troll the time of day.  I feel like into an episode of the twilight zone.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Peter started it......I'm just here for the free popcorn.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the **** is going on today!  Why is everyone continuing to give this obvious troll the time of day.  I feel like into an episode of the twilight zone.
    fun GIF
    Bob_Luken said:
    peter4jc said:
    I was gonna say something,... but then I though I'd better keep my mouth shut,....  but now I've changed my mind again, because,..... you have inspired me.

Newb comes in hot,...  starting multiple threads, none of them an introduction to say "Hi my name is,....." His second thread is non cigar related,..... ugh. 

That's what I was wondering too.

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Bob_Luken said:
    peter4jc said:

does somebody's **** hurt?😂