Home General Discussion

Opinions on these?

CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
I’m definitely a fan, even if it’s a bit mild for my taste. Not at all lacking in flavor

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are good, I usually pick up some interesting mineral flavors.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Just post them in the “what did you smoke this morning/afternoon/night” threads. 
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Those are good, I usually pick up some interesting mineral flavors.
    That’s interesting. I’m not sure my palette is quite refined enough to pick that up but the fruit flavors were out of this world for me
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say 'who cares what we think?  you either like them or you don't.  smoke whatever you like' but you're a new guy and a decent chap at that, so I'll refrain.  o:)
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    @peter4jc hahaha You old farts won’t keep me from buying a box of these either way 😉 I was more just asking to see what people with more sophisticated palettes might taste in a stick to compare with what I’m tasting
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either they are pretty good or the marketing campaign is great because people are paying ridiculous prices for them at auction and many places are sold out.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    BKDog said:
    Either they are pretty good or the marketing campaign is great because people are paying ridiculous prices for them at auction and many places are sold out.
    I’m a fan for sure. Take that with a grain of salt because I’m pretty green to the cigar world. The lounge I was in last night had them for 13 or 14 a stick I think. Too rich to be an everyday smoke for me, but if you haven’t tried them I’d recommend it
    BKDog said:
    I’m a fan for sure. Take that with a grain of salt because I’m pretty green to the cigar world. The lounge I was in last night had them for 13 or 14 a stick I think. Too rich to be an everyday smoke for me, but if you haven’t tried them I’d recommend it
    I feel I should clarify that by too rich I mean price
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:

Lounge prices beat internetz by a good margin, then.
    I have a slight cigar problem as is, and I am sure I have tried one before.
    Drew Estate turns out very good stuff, outside their infused line (my opinion).
    If we're talking opinions, I'd sooner pick up a Fuente or more than several boutiques any day and hold no regrets and possibly save some cash.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."