Home Non Cigar Related

OK, you get pulled over by the cops......

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
.......for nothing big. It's PDLive, and you are on TV.
During the ensuing investigation it is discovered you are wearing your wife's underwear.
How long do you think your friends, neighbors, folks at work and generally complete strangers you see everyday, will stop reminding about that one night you wish you had stayed in bed?

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if you don't have a wife?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess it all depends.  How long's it been going on now?  >:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    What if you don't have a wife?
    Well.
    I guess if you are wearing your mom's, sister's or if you purchase the frillier stuff it would still be the same.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you rock the outfit?  

Or is it more of a Rosie O'Donnell kind of thing?  

What episode should we tune in to?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://manties.net/

Just buy your own panties.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD, where did you come up with this thought? Who would have ever thought that you all get kinky down in good ole boy Tennesse. Have you checked out Victoria's Secret's new line? L LOL
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
    Sleddog46 said:
    JD, where did you come up with this thought? Who would have ever thought that you all get kinky down in good ole boy Tennesse. Have you checked out Victoria's Secret's new line? L LOL
    I came up with the thought after realizing the strange things that pop up on LivePD. These people are in for a real thrashing from their family and friends. How bad does it get? How long does it go on? Why do they put themselves in that position?
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it'd be a safe bet that any of the perps on that show are waaaay beyond caring what anybody thinks, and that most if not all of their family and friends have already written them off.  Drug and alcohol addiction will do that, dontcha know.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited February 2019
    Ipeter4jc said:
    I think it'd be a safe bet that any of the perps on that show are waaaay beyond caring what anybody thinks, and that most if not all of their family and friends have already written them off.  Drug and alcohol addiction will do that, dontcha know.
    Kinda agree. But a lot of them are not wasted and it is like watching Judge Judy.
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO!!!! I paid my debt to society and said I'm sorry.

Can we all just move on.....Please.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d guess a long while