Home General Discussion

Cigar bands

Hello all. I am in search of cigar bands for an art project that i am working on. Is there anyone out there who would be kind enough to share theirs and send me any that you have?   I would greatly appreciate it!

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm me you're address, please make sure it is in a pm.  I will get some out later in the week.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many pounds of bands do you want?  PM your addy.  

Hope you'll post a picture of your project when you're finished.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all. I am in search of cigar bands for an art project that i am working on. Is there anyone out there who would be kind enough to share theirs and send me any that you have?   I would greatly appreciate it!

i havesome i could sendyour way. PM me your addy too!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the **** is going on today!  Why is everyone continuing to give this obvious troll the time of day.  I feel like into an episode of the twilight zone.
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't going to touch this thread personally.  Maybe everyone is feeling generous.  Maybe they are trying to see if the address matches any posters here.  Maybe they will send a bag of poo.  You really never know sometimes.
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
    Image result for never trust nobody meme
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

Hawkeye said:
    I wasn't going to touch this thread personally.  Maybe everyone is feeling generous.  Maybe they are trying to see if the address matches any posters here.  Maybe they will send a bag of poo.  You really never know sometimes.

I treat EVERY first time poster with a lot of suspicion. Too much suspicion. I want to help new guys. I wanna give granny some cigar bands. I'm just too suspicious. It's a shame. CCom needs to allow only one account per IP address. Y'all know what I'm talkin about. 
    I certainly do.
    Not upset, sounds cool.  I covered a plastic outdoor table with cigar bands and I know others have done some projects.

I'd be happy to send you some bands, I have plenty.

I am using them to cover a ceramic human “skull” for one of my grandsons. I appologize if my request upset anyone. I am grateful to those who are willing to share with me!  
    My apologies to you for my strange behavior. Your request was not upsetting to me. My outrage was artificial and intended as an inside joke. This place is home to a real tight group of guys and inside jokes are our specialty.

Sometimes we get new members with unwelcome requests and or unwelcome interlopers, and we are alert for scamers.  Also some of our own members play pranks and we simply don't know who is genuine anymore when it comes to new members.

Good luck with your skull project, it sounds interesting.    
  • Thank you. I am happy to know that I didn’t offend anyone. I have several grandsons who love skulls. I am excited to make these skulls for them and I greatly appreciate everyone in your group for their generosity in sending me the bands. They are very beautiful. Thank you again!  
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skillingsonicnet please post pictures of finished skulls

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Absolutely!  Thank you all again!  
  • 😂🤣😆 come to think of it, I do too!
  • I received more labels today. THANK YOU ALL!  I will post pics once I have finished my project. You have been very kind and generous, and I very much appreciate your kindness. 

Granny A
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile CFed has rebanded another shiiit stick for all da hipsters
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Meanwhile CFed has rebanded another shiiit stick for all da hipsters
    Ezra Zion and cfed don't have cigars, they have fruit sticks.  ;)
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Looking again for anyone willing to part with their cigar labels/bands? I use them for art projects. My address is P.O. Box 1042, Petaluma CA 94953. I appreciate any and all you might be willing to share?!!!

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you posted any pictures anywhere?

• Hobbes86Hobbes86 Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:
    Have you posted any pictures anywhere?

I think her profile picture has the skull she did.

"Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another." - Proverbs 27:17

@skillingsonicnet said:
    Looking again for anyone willing to part with their cigar labels/bands? I use them for art projects. My address is P.O. Box 1042, Petaluma CA 94953. I appreciate any and all you might be willing to share?!!!