Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Incoming From PA

Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
@BKDog dropped this great forum 5er on me today. The only one I’ve had before is the Padron, and it’s on my retry list. Appreciate you thinking of me, brother...thank you!

Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
#f**kyourhashtags
Tagged:

Comments

• GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ All those are some tasty smokes. Niiiice
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking bomb @BKDog

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice @BKDog
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done @BKDog
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to Go @BKDog

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • HawkeyeHawkeye Posts: 246 ✭✭✭✭
    Love the labels, that is a great idea!  I am assuming that is your idea @Willy_MN and you just put the date you received them and not when they were purchased?
    Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawkeye said:
    Love the labels, that is a great idea!  I am assuming that is your idea @Willy_MN and you just put the date you received them and not when they were purchased?

I made the labels, but I used the current date and now I have about 200 labels with the same date. Oh well. All of these cigars are 6 to 8 months aged at 68-70RH which isn't really a big deal. I used garagesalepup labels from Amazon 1/2"x3/4" and the code for them is ACRF2016 and you can download the printer template from the website for free (garagesalepup.com). These are pretty cool, but taking the time to affix one to every one of my cigars will probably take a few years or so.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I label anything I receive with a Dymo label printer with the month/year received and who sent them to me...I don't want to forget anyone's generosity if they end up "lost" for a period of time in the cooler. It was nice to see @BKDog took the time to do it. It would be a daunting task to label all of his sticks! For the sticks I buy, I use the 1/4" round labels and write the month/year on them with a small Sharpie.

Thanks again, Brian!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags