Home Cigar 101

May I ask a question whether it can be sent to other countries?

CyrusCigarCyrusCigar Posts: 1
edited February 2019 in Cigar 101

I live in China. Can you deliver the goods here?

Comments

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one on this forum works for Cigar.com, give them a call or send and email and ask. 
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or buy them in China because you can probably get Cubans and some great cigars for a fairly inexpensive price
    Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Or buy them in China because you can probably get Cubans and some great cigars for a fairly inexpensive price

More than likely in China, you'll get fakes.

I live in China. Can you deliver the goods here?

Call the folks and ask 800.357.9800
    And I just decided to check into it, but feel free to ask the staff by calling to verify:
    No China.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will ship you what ever you want just give me your banking info.  Account #, password, security questions etc.  This way no one will get screwed. 
    Careful @Patrickbrick, think he's luring you in for next years Super Bowl bet.
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo That's not true. If I have a chance on slower saturday when I'm all caught up I will checkout things on the forum. @CyrusCigar sadly no we only ship in the US but if you have a friend or family traveling to the US we can ship to a hotel. One other thing that might work is if you happen to be close to any US military base you might be able to find a Soldier who would let you use his APO address.
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shhhh don't encourage them. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CalvinAndHobo That's not true. If I have a chance on slower saturday when I'm all caught up I will checkout things on the forum. @CyrusCigar sadly no we only ship in the US but if you have a friend or family traveling to the US we can ship to a hotel. One other thing that might work is if you happen to be close to any US military base you might be able to find a Soldier who would let you use his APO address.
    Apparently we need to increase @Andrew_Dzikoski workload so he doesn't have time to check up on us
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No shiite ^^^^^

He needs to sticky the “bum of the week thread” 

then make a cheese sandwich 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he read my request for the New World Cameroon on the daily and I'm bummed I missed it.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )