Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Glad you enjoyed it @Willy_MN, I love San Andres. Smoking a BLTC Santa Muerte now which uses that as part of the filler, coincidentally.

@Yakster   Love the Santa Muerta as well...which, coincidentally, you sent me too!

BTW, love the bands on the table in your pics!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willy_MN said:
    Onyx Reserve...nice!

Those are great!  
  • Options
    CigarsonistCigarsonist Posts: 267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Edge tonight
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    I only had one and was wondering if the relabeled Padilla’s are as good as the old label?
    I've liked every Padilla I have had, no complaints at all about quality and flavor.
    I do know it's hard for me to find Padilla Miami's anywhere, as I really like them. I've got some Arty's I like to smoke occasionally if you'd like to try one just send me your addy.

Heck yeah that would be awesome.  I have a few of the older label Reserva Maduros or something else to trade with you. I will send you a PM. 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BKDog said:
    Maestro del Tiempo lancero and some French drizzle for mah nizzle.

How was the lancero? I haven’t seen them around any of my locals 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:
    BKDog said:Maestro del Tiempo lancero...

How was the lancero? I haven’t seen them around any of my locals

It's a bit more of everything than the (5302)robusto, but not by a large margin in my estimation. Still great, burns a long time for sure. I got them from CF and when I ordered, I thought I had bought the same as before, but when I opened them up and saw they were lancero's, well...it was party time. :) I didn't know it came in lancero until that moment.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Willy_MN said:
    Padron from @BKDog. Thanks for providing me with a second try on this one. First one was definitely a bum stick. Much better burn on this one, and is much earthier and smoother!
    That's why I sent it, to show what consistent RH can do for a cigar! I'm glad you smoked it early and that it was a good experience for you!
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t speak enough praise to @Willy_MN for this bomb. My first of these. Lives up to the hype
    @Cigarsonist  They're not the prettiest, but they are delicious. Glad you dig it too, Carson!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    Willy_MN said:
    AF Chateau Sun Grown from @BKDog...wonderful smoke. Starting to think a man would do pretty well with just Fuente stuff in the coolidor...  Thanks, Brian!
    My thoughts as well, but it's so tough to do with so many great cigars out there. You're most welcome, Jeff.