Home Non Cigar Related

Favorite Commercials

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
I heard a couple commercials that really jogged my brain. What are some of your favorites? Mine are Allstate insurance, all the Mayhem ads, they are so funny. Then there's the Geico commercial.... What Day is It.... It's Humpday. I'll probably come up with a many more.
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Favorite commercials is kinda like picking a favorite dentist, but I admit I like the Hump Day camel spots.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorites are the drug commercials that convince me I have something wrong and encourage me to ask my doctor about ______.  The best part is when they list all the possible side effects.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

Camel: Say it! Say HUMP DAYYYY!

Man: I will not say hump day. 

https://youtu.be/HriiM644RvI
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate commercials. Everything I watch is recorded and I fast forward all commercials.
    peter4jc said:
    My favorites are the drug commercials that convince me I have something wrong and encourage me to ask my doctor about ______.  The best part is when they list all the possible side effects.
    Takes about as much time to list all the possible side effects at the end of the commercial, as it did to sell you on the drug on the front end of the commercial. 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the way they switch into the passive voice when they say 'fatalities have been known to occur'. Sleazy bastids.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sticking with the Hump Day theme
    https://youtu.be/6QXh0GB6t0Y
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    The only commercials I will not change the channel for and have actually seen are the fabletics ones.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.