Home Non Cigar Related

This is Me!x!!

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice try...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't teach an old dog new tricks.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry. Can’t/won’t do Farcebook. If you want me to see something that’s posted there you’ll have to figure out how to put it here or just forget it.  🙄
    jlmarta said:
    Sorry. Can’t/won’t do Farcebook. If you want me to see something that’s posted there you’ll have to figure out how to put it here or just forget it.  🙄
    Eggs-actly.

Doug, if you can post a photo on fb, why can't you just put it here instead of linking to fb?  You're a real head-scratcher sometimes.

BTW, you're super sexy in that photo...
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Super sexy indeed! 
    New tricks for old dogs. Right click on your own photo in FB, select copy image, right click on text area of your post here on the forum, select paste. Worked OK for me. (I think it worked, as long as ya'll can see the two actual photos and not some link.)

Image may contain one or more people and beard

No photo description available

Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Super sexy indeed! 
    New tricks for old dogs. Right click on your own photo in FB, select copy image, right click on text area of your post here on the forum, select paste. Worked OK for me. (I think it worked, as long as ya'll can see the two actual photos and not some link.)

Image may contain one or more people and beard

No photo description available

Thanks, @Bob_Luken. I appreciate the help. 

That’s a great looking hat and a handsome beard. Wish I could grow one like that.....  🤐
    Doug,

My question is with regard to posting that photo on facebook...

When I want to post a photo on fb, I need to upload the photo from my own computer.  I'd guess it's the same for you and everyone.  If that's the case, assuming you still have the photo on your computer, instead of trying to link it to here from fb, you can click that icon (it's a little rectangle with what's supposed to be a mountain and the sun, and when you hover your mouse over it, it says 'Attach image') in the toolbar above where you're creating your post.  The drop-down box says 'Choose Files' and from there you find where it's stored on your computer and ding-ding-ding, you're a winner.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peter,I believe my problem is that I'm trying to post from a tablet. If I use a regular computer it lets me cut and paste. I'll stop sending things from fb or use the laptop if I think something is interesting. Thanks
    You can use the method I described from a phone or a tablet, but the photo has to be in that device's memory.  And no matter the device, there is no cut and paste necessary.  Try clicking that 'attach image' icon sometime.
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peter4jc , thanks I'll try that.