Home Ratings & Reviews

Cigar.com signature blends

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
I have to say I have been VERY impressed with these cigars. I ordered the sampler from the daily deal. So far I have had the habano  and I’m currently smoking the Connecticut. I am enjoying these immensley. AJ did a great job blending these cigars. The habano was a fantastic smoke, full bodied and perfect after a steak dinner. The Connecticut is perfect with a nice cup of dark roast coffee. Both cigars had a perfect draw. I have let my Connecticut rest for over 3-4min and the cigar stays lit. Very nice! TY CCom, I will be ordering these and probably adding them to my daily rotation. Great Cigars! Great price. 

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree.  There was one that I liked better than the rest, the Nicaragua I think, but all of them were quite good in my opinion.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts @Krieg and @Amos_Umwhat...appreciate it as I’ve  been looking at them recently!
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice review @Krieg and input @Amos_Umwhat. I agree @Willy_MN these are tempting to try out. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $150 order gets you 12 free.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain