Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla Signature 1932 Limitada Oscuro Salomon Cigar Review Video

image This 7.2

Comments

• That sounds AMAZING. Where can I get some??
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Start searching, they aren't too easy to find!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I got one in a trade a few months ago. Man this cigar looks fantastic. I'll make sure to eat a hearty meal before smoking this one. :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    I got one in a trade a few months ago. Man this cigar looks fantastic. I'll make sure to eat a hearty meal before smoking this one. :)
    It is a good cigar. Not as strong as you might think though.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Enjoying one right now. Bryan, dead on review that I watched right after lighting. I now consider myself the luckiest man alive to have picked up a 5 pack when I did! Dark chocolate and pepper (not too spicy) dominate - some great sweet tobacco that I think is coming from the wrapper. I will go out on a limb and say that this is the best cigar I remember smoking - ever! All tastes are subjective, but I love this cigar. Definite WOW factor. Agree that it is not that strong, but the vitola makes for a heady rush. GREAT!!!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Mmm, beautiful looking stick, too. I just love staring at it through the glasstop of the humidor. Glad you're loving it ljl.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Oh, that sounds delicious! I have one of these beauties sitting in my humidor thanks to the man above, ljl. Thanks, man. I'm anxious.