Home Non Cigar Related

This is hard for me to ask

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't normally share these or post about them however this is for my sister and brother in law so it is very near to my heart. The page goes into his story so I won't post that here. 

If anybody would donate we would be very grateful. I truly appreciate everybody here and I don't want anybody to feel obligated. 

https://www.gofundme.com/foreman-family-funds?teamInvite=5aQVsCQoTjlFsQCw8rlO2T7sBiuAHQt3izV6c2wRBg5S87f8Wcm79wGADnZjeSW2
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to thank you all for those that have continued either with prayers or financially. My family is very grateful and are blown away by a group of "strangers" that are willing to provide support to somebody they don't know. I am humble again by the family mentality in this community. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If any of you are the praying type, we could use them now more than ever. As of 3:30 this morning nobody knows where Josh is and we have friends, family and police looking for him. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's not good.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your family will be in my thoughts. BPD us tough.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praying for you.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sending prayers
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good. Despair sucks.
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brad, I sincerely hope Josh finds his way to the help he needs. You and your family are in my thoughts! Take care...Jeff
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prayers coming your way for all.
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!