Home Non Cigar Related
Options

New Ink

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
got some new in, four done in one sitting tonight which was purchased but I love how everything turned out, especially my autism pride Dad tattoo. “I’ll Fight Your Fight”. Two clovers and a wooden pentagram and my forearm done. 

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    @90+_Irishman
    You are gonna be moving funny tomorrow. LOL!

And BTW, love the autism one.
    My venture for an ashtray I like is an autistic trait that I deal with.
    I get focused on what I want and that is what I have to find.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Thanks Tony I really like how it came out, was done as an original design and freehand. Already very sore and moving funny tonight, tomorrow will only be worse lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Tony I really like how it came out, was done as an original design and freehand. Already very sore and moving funny tonight, tomorrow will only be worse lol

I can remember when I got mine done and the sheets would rub against it and wake me up. LOL!

I need to get ink touched up and finish the theme.
    Probably gonna be a while. The person who did the original is no longer in the area and the last person I went to, just wanted to argue with me about what I wanted.
    Did they really think that I don't know what I want permanently on my body?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME~!!! @90+_Irishman I always try to get a few done in one sitting, too. And nice touch with the pentagram. I've also got at least one...

Half sleeve with a fire breathing dragon.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    Awesome stuff Tony and @BKDog looking good! I also have my back done but it’s about 10 years old and needs going over again to bring it back to life
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman those turned out great! Really like the Autism one!
  • Options
    @KenpoKnight thanks!