Home General Discussion
Options

Not quite a newbie

D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
But kind of feel like one a the moment so wanted to reintroduce myself. I joined back in 2014 and was active until life got in the way. I never stopped smoking cigars but I definitely fell into a rut of the same old and have reinvigorated that passion. 

I recognize quite a few names still which is refreshing but there's definitely more that I don't. I look forward to contributing to this community again.

Comments

• Options
    Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back @D_Fresh
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Options
    Thanks @Willy_MN
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Back!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :) 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see a fresh face, it keep this place alive. Guess I came to the forum after you left.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

If anybody has any dirt on this @D_Fresh  guy from 2014 or 2015 before he dropped out of sight, message me. (I think his name is Doug if that rings a bell)

surprised i dont believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

Otherwise, welcome back! ;)

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

If anybody has any dirt on this @D_Fresh  guy from 2014 or 2015 before he dropped out of sight, message me. (I think his name is Doug if that rings a bell)

Seems like a positive fella, plenty of 'likes' and 'agrees'. It's a total lack of 'WTF' that has me concerned.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdude said:
    Bob_Luken said:

Seems like a positive fella, plenty of 'likes' and 'agrees'. It's a total lack of 'WTF' that has me concerned.
    Oh i’ll get those, don’t worry. Once the rum or bourbon starts flowing, it will happen
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :wink:

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back
    Seems you stepped away before I came in.  Have fun catching up
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Bob_Luken said:

He signed off before the forum was revamped so there were no buttons to comment with. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF away
    A little dirt never hurt