Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I’ve got some extra beads and tubes and a lighter

I have some 70% heartfelt beads and a xikar turim lighter I’m looking to get rid of. Nothing wrong. I was having issues with using beads personally, but I read where they help better with soaking up humidity. Now that I live in a very dry climate vs humid it makes sense now(i was having to charge them a lot) I have 2 small tubes, 2 medium and one large tube. They’re only about a year and a half old. My only problem is the amount of space they take up and the ‘dust’ from time to time. I also have a xikar lighter that’s fine I just have a Bugatti I like more. The xikar is too bulky for me. Anyone interested in a trade? 

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The beads are typically 2 way. Sucking up extra moisture and giving off when needed. Sounds like your humi may be dry and need some seasoning. They also help regulate if you have an additional source of humidification such as a boveda which it sounds as though you need. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Aland1984Aland1984 Posts: 13
    I reseasoned it, I think it’s just so dry here I’m having to add water more than I had to before.