Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

RP, Alec Bradley Maxx, Fonseca for trade...

I'm looking to trade a few cigars that just don't do it for me. Since I'm new here, I don't mind sending my end first to someone who's been around here for a while. Up for grabs:

15 - Rocky Patel Fusion 2nd Torpedo's (unopened bundle)
5 - Fonseca Robusto's (cedar wrapped)
5 - Alec Bradley MAXX Culture's

In return I'm looking for a box of Nica Libre Exclusivo's. Or if someone has an assortment of Nica Libre's and Nub Habano's in their stash that they don't like, I'm willing to trade for that as well.

**Update**
It looks like they're now throwing in a free 5-pack sampler with any box purchase of Nica Libre. In addition to what's listed above, I'll throw in a couple Torano 1916 Cameroon Robusto's, a top-shelf ISOM, and a couple other goodies.

Comments

• JCargoJCargo Posts: 13
    I don't think anybody is even going to reply to either of us... Lol. Do you like Gurkha fuente xo's?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Holy cow, you joined yesterday and already have 30 posts. I think it took me a month to get up to 30.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post padding at its finest.
  • JCargo, thanks, but I'm not into Gurkha's. jsnake, AIC and PJ fans are supposed to get along swimmingly! I don't consider 30 posts in 3 days to be excessive (I joined Tuesday night) when you're new to a place. I've placed 15 orders with cigar.com over the last year, but I didn't realize there was a message board until a few days ago.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unthought_Known:
    JCargo, thanks, but I'm not into Gurkha's. jsnake, AIC and PJ fans are supposed to get along swimmingly! I don't consider 30 posts in 3 days to be excessive (I joined Tuesday night) when you're new to a place. I've placed 15 orders with cigar.com over the last year, but I didn't realize there was a message board until a few days ago.
    I must have misread a previous post. I thought you had just joined today. You shipping first will secure you a deal though if anyone has what you are looking for. Welcome to the boards and make sure you introduce yourself on the general discussion page. We have had a few guys jumping right on and wanting to trade on their first post. Didn't mean to imply you were a bad guy.
  • no worries, jsnake. And thanks for the tip. I just introduced myself on the general discussion page.
    jsnake:
    Post padding at its finest.

Thats what I thought at first but then I looked at his posts and they were great posts. Watch out Kuzi, looks like you might have some competition.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Hey guys welcom to the forums.

• Thanks for the kind words. As an FYI, I've updated the trade offer as cigar.com is now offering a freebie with the Nica Libre's.
    I have a five pack of Nica Libres.
    pm sent to ya
  • Looks like we're done here!