Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, a hint:
    1. Wisconsin 2. Massachusetts 3. New Jersey 4. Oregon 5. Washington
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An "apple picker upper" of some sort
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Corn husker?
  • Options
    neither of those
  • Options
    Corn husker?
    Oh man that was a good guess....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    guess this is more of a 'what is it' than a too close to call entry, so here is the whole machine:

• Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For cotton
  • Options
    not for cotton
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuts

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    not nuts
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its used to pick up crabs from the beach in cape cod
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wool gatherer
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    not a 

and not a nit picker
  • Options
    A cranberry picker
  • Options
    Winner! I have your address. @VegasFrank you're up.

• Options
    Lol I just happened to be surfing YouTube when an episode of American harvest came up with a 5 minute short on cranberries....will find something good to photograph....
  • Options
    not a 

and not a nit picker
    this is disturbing...
  • Options
    Here's my pic 
  • Options
    on the way, Frank, due Thursday
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VegasFrank:  Could it be a camera housing case?

• Options
    No sir, but good guess.  Maybe it's time for another picture?  I'll post another one later tonight...
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Got a package from @silvermouse today.  Awesome haul, brother.  Gonna fire up that Edgar Hoill tonight when the Knights game starts!  
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Edward sends all the good sticks!
  • Options

Trying to pump some life into this thread...Here is a different angle.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    My wife has one of those!  But I don't play, so I'll leave it up to some other fellow sufferer to get.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "laser" level

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Good try but no. Let's try another image and a clue....my wife has this because sometimes she's just too sweet....
  • Options
    aw, somebody guess.
  • Options
    Glucose meter?
  • Options
    Close enough!  It's an insulin pump...  Addy up brother and I'll get a package  out to you on Monday