Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

April 2019 Lottery

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
It's that time again, time to sign up for the April (Easter Basket) Lottery
  • One entry per person; ante is five cigars.
  • You should be on the good trader's list--If you haven't officially "made the list" then let me know and we'll see if you can't get someone to vouch for you.
  • If you want in, type "In" or something similar. I'll periodically update the list so if you think you are in and you're not on the list, make sure I know.
  • I'll draw at the end of the month. You'll need to get a box out to the winner sometime the first week of May so if  you're going to be gone then and won't be able to send them out, make sure you include that information in your first post. Obviously, some of you will have plans and may have to send later than normal. That's no problem - just communicate with the winner,
  • If you win, you need to make sure you post pictures of your winnings so we can track that you received everything.
  • You have to play for yourself. If you want to bomb someone else after you received you winnings, that's up to you but they all come to you.
  • If you don't pay, then you can't play again (that and you'll likely be publicly shamed.)
  • When someone wins, check their bio and if you have something you know they like then try to send that. Otherwise, send what you like and tell them why you like it.
  • I'll be using the Random.org site to select the winner.
I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
Tagged:

Comments

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely in.   
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah put me down!
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in!
    Don't look ↑
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hump day bump

Current list:

1Trykflyr_1
    2KenpoKnight
    3VegasFrank

Still plenty of time to get in on this.

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m reloaded so yes, I’m in:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m in
    1 Trykflyr_1
    2 KenpoKnight
    3 VegasFrank
    4 Rolanddeschain
    5 Bigshizza

• GrawlsGrawls Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been a while, I’m in
    Still time to enter.

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In once again please
    Gotcha down

1 Trykflyr_1
    2 KenpoKnight
    3 VegasFrank
    4 Rolanddeschain
    5 Bigshizza
    6 Grawls
    7 cbuck
    8 silvermouse
    9 First_Warrior

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, please

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Bump

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In * 
    If my credit is good until Saturday 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

This is open for more entries until tomorrow night, I'll plan to draw the winner on the vHerf this Saturday.

Good luck, all.

Lottery entry period is now closed, pending the drawing for the April lottery. I plan to hold the drawing on the vHerf this Saturday night using random.org for anyone who wants to join and be a witness. Here are the entries.

1 Trykflyr_1
    2 KenpoKnight
    3 VegasFrank
    4 Rolanddeschain
    5 Bigshizza
    6 Grawls
    7 cbuck
    8 silvermouse
    9 First_Warrior
    10 IndustMech
    11 NorCalR1

I take 10,3,1 trifecta box for $5.00

edited May 2019
    I used to never miss opening day for horse racing at Santa Anita. Not because I liked to watch the horse racing or gamble, but because I would be there to install and maintain the video link via microwave radio from the old press booth to the satellite uplink truck in the parking lot.

They didn't pay the uplink truck to come early so I was always struggling to get everything working by post time of the first race.  I remember one time that I was setting the deviation of the modulation on the link on the transmitter in the press booth right before post time and just barely got done and switched over to the live feed by post time. Another time, I was running back and forth between the uplink truck and the press booth and stepped on a nail which went right through my tennis shoes.

Back then I made sure to keep up on my tetanus shots. A scrape on my leg from the slag from the hot dip galvanize process on a rooftop tower at another location resulted in cellulitis where my leg swole up to the size of a grapefruit. I had tickets to see Pink Floyd at the Forum that night and my leg seemed fine on the walk in but the walk back to my car was miserable, and the drive home in my stick shift even worse.

Bring this back around, Random.org actually uses the atmospheric noise from radio receivers tuned to empty channels to generate the random numbers, so it's still about radio.

Post time is Saturday on the vHerf.  Good Luck.

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the confidence,  @NorCalR1

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Thanks for the confidence,  @NorCalR1
    Great post position 😂
    I might have to go to the track and place this for the derby depending on what posts these horses get.

I drew the winning April lottery number tonight on the vHerf with witnesses (@TNBigfoot68, @Trykflyr_1, @CalvinAndHobo, and @Bob_Luken) and the winning number is... 5, congratulations @Bigshizza on your win. (You must be really luck, Jim)

I'll start a new thread to track the winnings.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracking # 1Z67191Y0307477058
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9405 5118 9956 18032421 85
    Don't look ↑