• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    NorCalR1 said:

AVO 30th Maduro 
    Had that one this morning great cigar 👍🏻
    Box worthy! Great flavor throughout 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got done with this one.  Final verdict?  Meh....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    To me the Italia is a lot better.  I enjoy the Brazilia also.  
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love those 
  • Options
    @Rhamlin if I have any more, they are yours.  I'll look tonight...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Aurora 1495. Pretty tasty 😋 Good evening.

• Options
    Markwell said:
    Room 101 from @Rolanddeschain with a few pints. Thanks brother, great stick.

That one was awesome!  Hope you enjoy!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Bought these little throwaways with no expectation. Actually a pretty good everyday short filler smoke for cheap. They're a little squishy, but I bet in the right humidity over time they might firm up a little.  Look at that burn line! Camacho BG Meyer standard-issue short Churchill