Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    Taturday night and enjoying this original release from '13 I picked up at the Chicago herf. 

Vherf or it didn't happen @Guitarded
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undercrown Shade
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • Willy_MNWilly_MN Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Pearl Morado
    Keep your gratitude higher than your expectations.
    #f**kyourhashtags
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New B&M offering...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    New B&M offering...
    Damn thing tunneled on me from the start.  Cut andacut and cut and Fina got the wrapper lit 2 thirds down.  NOT RECOMMENDED!  At least the B&M made it up to me...scored a T52 robusto for my troubles
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    Trying this Boneshaker out thanks to @VegasFrank!  Starting the Netflix series Black Summer.  Both are good so far and make a nice pairing 😀

Hope you enjoy brother!
    great shorty courtesy of @KenpoKnight .  Perfect for the short jaunt across town!!
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    great shorty courtesy of @KenpoKnight .  Perfect for the short jaunt across town!!
    They definitely have a place!  
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying this Boneshaker out thanks to @VegasFrank!  Starting the Netflix series Black Summer.  Both are good so far and make a nice pairing 😀

Hope you enjoy brother!
    @VegasFrank I did!  Could feel some strength but flavors stayed smooth throughout.  Great burn too!  Thanks!
  • TheBrooklynWayTheBrooklynWay Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    My Fav CAO Flathead 660