• Will skim it
  • Too long for me to read
  • Whatever CNN says is enough for me
  • Whatever Fox says is enough for me
  • $30 million and two years totally wasted
  • I do not give a rabbitfart in a blizzard
Dunno how to make a poll on this forum, so give it your best shot
Me, I downloaded it, and I'm in the process of skimming it
“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost through it, I'm a nerd.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the movie.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congress is gonna do what congress does, senate willing. Corporate $$ has been steering this ship for a long time. Like him or hate him, everyone knows what Trump is.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    What report?

No matter what is written, each side will spin it to their advantage.

I'm gonna go with the 30 million wasted.

FYI @webmost there should be a drop down on New Discussion for making a poll.
    But here is the URL to take you to the New Poll page.
    https://forum.cigar.com/post/poll
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sign me up for 'who gives a chit'
    A little dirt never hurt
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Just some perspective on the "waste" of the cost: in raw dollars (not adjusted for inflation) this cost less than investigations into Bill Clinton or Iran-Contra under Reagan.

And it made nearly as much in fines.

To me, that's kind of part of doing business.  It'll cost something and I think enough info was found to justify it.

As to the full report, I'll make some time to skim through at least.  But not on Easter!  Gotta head to sunrise.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll read it, but an investigation done my Trump haters and Dem attorneys who wanted to find anything to bring him down could come up with nothing.

Their job was to look for collusion, not the witch hunt they were on.  They found none, quite some time ago, yet just dragged it out.
    I hope in reading it, there will be charges brought against hillary, obozo, schiff and a slew of others. Also hope that after reading it the law abiding tax paying working citizens will finally understand just how much TDS there is built in with the cnn's "reporting", and severely reduce the number of viewers they have been lying to on a daily basis for over 2 years.
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the name of all that's good and just in the world, why would I bother?   It affects me not one iota, has lead to my total disdain of anything political and gives me heartburn.  This whole thing was just a formality before the actual chaos ensues... a bit like playing the National Anthem before a Cubs game.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Harm to Ongoing Matter

Post edited by Wylaff on
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Davis for taking the time to condense and interpret. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    I still change the labels on my Russian Dressing.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I still change the labels on my Russian Dressing.
    do you use that on your Freedom Fries?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this whole debacle gets me riled, I just go and reread through my Doonesbury anthologies from the 70's.   It teminds me there's absolutely nothing new inside the Beltway and all remains in relative balance.   At the end of it all, there's always beer.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this whole debacle gets me riled, I just go and reread through my Doonesbury anthologies from the 70's.   It teminds me there's absolutely nothing new inside the Beltway and all remains in relative balance.   At the end of it all, there's always beer.
    Lol, I've had people ask me:  "Why are you keeping these old cartoon books?"  It's like the Harley thing, if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.  I've got all the old Calvin & Hobbes, too.  And everything Mark Twain or Robert A. Heinlein ever wrote.  Too good to let go of. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calvin and Hobbes was epic - as was my all-time favorite, Pogo Possum who said, “We have met the enemy and he is us”.....

RIP, Walt Kelly... 😇