Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A trade with First Warrior

CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got home from working a thirteen hour day and over sixty hour week and was greeted by a great looking bomb from First_Warrior. Great selection and some home rolled to boot. Damn. Thank you very much, Rodger. 

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost forgot, the reason the title of the thread is A trade with First Warrior is because I finally had time to hit the PO yesterday.

Blame Nick. 

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one! Two quality peeps!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza said:
    Nice one! Two quality peeps!
    The jury is still out on that @CharlieHeis dude but that @First_Warrior rocks.

JK Charlie,  love ya like a bro.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I went out to my mailbox today and found nothing but a smoking hole. There were not one but two bombs one for Charlie and one from Nick. Looks like Charlie and me must have had our pkgs pass in the mail. Here's what Charlie sent  Greatly appreciated and unexpected. Some of my favs. Thanks Charlie.
    Nick hit me hard wth this stellar line up. Again unexpected and the reason this place rocks. Thanks Nick. Looking forward to burning these.Please no more guys.  I have reached nirvana .
    Um....sorry?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enjoy Rodger, that finger trap is from 2015 i believe. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Rodger!