Home General Discussion

Everyday smoke

cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
How it going everyone? Was wondering are some of your everyday smokes? Mine has  been smoking Mombacho liga maestro. Looking to switch it up. 

Note: i been looking at recent threads and have been using those to answer most of my Questions.  could not find this topic, so if it has already been discussed, apologies! 

Thanks for y’all inputs! 

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    The MOWs on today's Daily Deal would be good too.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew Estate Undercrown boxes can be found on sale for about $100 and are a great everyday smoke or the LGC previously stated by @Yakster

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Room 101 Serie HN...
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project's are slept on a little bit but I really like them. 
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Sobremesa, Mi Quirida, and Umbagogs when on sale.
    I had the Umbagog yesterday for the first time. i enjoyed it,  ended up picking up some more today.. i'll have to give the Sobremesa and Mi Quirida a try. 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same as Tony I mix it up and don’t smoke the same everyday 
    0patience said:
    I rarely have the same cigar day after day.
    Each day, a different cigar.
    But my go to lately has been the New World Cameroon.

I tend to buy a box of something and will smoke on that particular brand until it's done. i guess i need to buy more single sticks instead of boxes.

I was looking at other threads and saw you talking about cameroon sticks quite a bit. going to have to give New World Cameroon a try. ha
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    I rarely have the same cigar day after day.
    Each day, a different cigar.
    But my go to lately has been the New World Cameroon.

Have you had the gordo size or only double robusto?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    5 packs are usually great deals and there are plenty places online to get deals.
    If you are around here long enough, you will build up a single cigar supply.  :D
    I'd get burnt out if I smoked the same cigar day after day.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Hmmm, it is an ever changing landscape, however, some of those that rotate through more quickly and frequently are; Fuente Spanish Lonsdale, various Oliva 2nds, New World Cameroon is a new contender and I'm loving it, Partagas #1, San Cristobal, and whatever comes up for a good price that strikes my fancy.  All subject to change at my slightest whim.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    You need to buy more boxes so you can age your cigars.

Yakster said:
    You need to buy more boxes so you can age your cigars.
    I can’t hold on to them long enough for them to age, haha. 
    Double down on buying.  :D

0patience said:
    5 packs are usually great deals and there are plenty places online to get deals.
    If you are around here long enough, you will build up a single cigar supply.  :D

That’s how I’m feeling about the Mombacho’s., I do however usually end my night with something different.

I haven’t bought any online, mainly because I’m too impatient waiting on them to come in. Haha Plus I have a B&M near my house. I’m starting to see that online is the way to go. Thanks! 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

That’s how I’m feeling about the Mombacho’s., I do however usually end my night with something different.

I haven’t bought any online, mainly because I’m too impatient waiting on them to come in. Haha Plus I have a B&M near my house. I’m starting to see that online is the way to go. Thanks! 
    Support your B&M, but when you can get the killer deals, go for them and keep buying your everyday smokes from the B&M. 
    That way, you can build a supply.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    Yakster said:
    Double down on buying.  :D
    I’m trying to remain married haha
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to my limited supply on hand it varies. 

Usually a nice CC though.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Bobcat_JoseyBobcat_Josey Posts: 2
    La Herencia Cubana regular line. Low price per stick and incredibly complex and flavorful for a cigar 2-3x the price
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For close to a decade mine was Romeo Y Julieta maduro reserve, but lately I've been trying to tackle all kinds of great cigars coming out that I've neglected to purchase in the past. One cigar I go to more frequently lately is the Henry Clay LE which is surprisingly good for the price. If I get bored, I will just pop open the boutique seconds bin and grab something, I usually have no idea what it may be but they never disappoint either. I've slated the Fuente Chateu's to be a regular at some point, got to work my way through a few boxes of them eventually. Gosh, that sounds like it's a chore or something, they are fantastic, of course.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Illusione Rothschild. A great budget/daily cigar.