Home General Discussion
Options

Lounges near Kenosha WI

Acasazza21Acasazza21 Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
Anyone know of any decent lounges near Kenosha, WI? I have done some google-fu and only am finding lounges over an hour away from Kenosha. I live in an apartment that doesn't have a balcony or private garage and wanted to burn a stick tonight but its rainy. Was pretty disappointed to find very little lounges near here. 

Comments

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could help, all the lounges I know a at least an hour from you.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    Wish I could help, all the lounges I know a at least an hour from you.
    That's what I'm finding. I used to live in the downers grove area and was a huge fan of Humidor in Westmont. There are tobacco shops all over the place up here but none are actual lounges
  • Options
    My garage is heated and am less than an hour, pm me if seriously interested in smoking in comfort.
    Replied to your PM. Will let you know if I'm in that area for sure
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No smoking in a spare bedroom, with a fan in the window to suck the smoke out?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    peter4jc said:
    No smoking in a spare bedroom, with a fan in the window to suck the smoke out?
    I was thinking about this but unfortunately can't. When my roommate moved out, my girlfriend moved in and uses the spare bedroom to workout in and uses the closet for her clothes. Don't think she'd be happy working out in a room that smells like cigar smoke.  Especially because he had cats that he barely took care of and we just got the smell of the cat pee out of the carpets so she could use that room. 
  • Options
    That's hilarious. Would love to see the reactions of my neighbors as they drive by with me inside one of those 
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm no help but if you are ever up in the Appleton area let me know.  I have a garage or there is a decent lounge downtown that I go to when members are in town as well.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, imagine listening in on their phone call to the cops. "There's a man in a hunting blind. He might have a gun in there. I'm scared. Can you send someone to check it out?" 
    Image result for barbeque becky

Even though it is a simple design and pops open easily, the effort to set up and take down and get it dried out, may be more trouble for you than it's worth. It would depend on how bad you wanted to smoke. I actually have one of these I used for smoking. But I didn't have to take it down every time I smoked. I used it through one winter, with a space heater, on a covered porch. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a pop-up shelter would work better, be faster to set up and take down and not look so suspicious. I used to drag a chair out to my front stoop when I lived in a 4-plex in Port Hueneme to smoke a cigar and enjoy a cognac or some port wine and the brother of one of the neighbors across the street accused me of being a narc and thought I was watching him. I had no idea who he was, he was on probation and would babysit for his sister and smoke a bit of reefer. We straightened things out and it was fine, but I know that neighbors will get strange ideas when they see you sitting around starting out at the street.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I'd invite the poor fella up to MKE, but it's an hour each way and not much help.

Looks like you're gonna have to either move to a 3BR apartment or move closer to a B&M.  Or not smoke in the winter and half of the spring and fall.
  • Options
    That's hilarious. Would love to see the reactions of my neighbors as they drive by with me inside one of those 
    You're in Wisconsin, they wouldn't bat an eye.
    This is true haha. 

@peter4jc I'm moving to the muskego area this fall so it won't be so bad. Just waiting for the weather to get a little better. The lady and I have been going for a couple mile walks here and there as we get better weather and have been taking full advantage as an opportunity to burn a stick when we go. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    Free Shipping!!!
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Now that is a must have!