Home General Discussion

Anybody looking to get into S&S?

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you are shoot me a pm and with your email address and I can send you my invite.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is done for me however if you want in, post here.  There may be some other members who can help with an invite.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know anything about Espinosa Elite?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

S&S? Is that what I think it is? Swingers & Something or Something & Swingers? 

Image result for Nick Offerman Megan Mullally ad sling
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saints & Sinners (Tatuaje club)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swingers & Swiss Cheese

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Anyone know anything about Espinosa Elite?
    i have a buddy in it. They got some swag and a pack of 601 la bomba. pretty underwhelming 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the intel, Nick.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

S&S? Is that what I think it is? Swingers & Something or Something & Swingers? 

Image result for Nick Offerman Megan Mullally ad sling
    Thanks for asking that.  When I see S&S I think "Nice carb, easy to tune, easy to maintain."  Mine had the #28 intermediate jet, accelerator pump had a little adjustment to it, some guys put a thumbscrew needle on the idle jet for when you're on a long trip with variations in elevation.  Every time I went to Sturgis I'd adjust it twice on the way up, twice on the way back.  Nostalgic.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain