Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 2.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was worried this would be a pepper bomb but it wasn't.  Still don't know why anyone makes a cigar with a pigtail on the cap, but this one had one.  Closed foot made for a first draw flavor bomb, which was cool!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoyed this La Aurora Black Lion Cameroon thanks to @0patience

How did you like it?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well damn I didn't know it was Steve Saka night! I already lit into this nub. Maybe I'll go see if I have any sobremesas left and try to catch the vherf later....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Enjoyed this La Aurora Black Lion Cameroon thanks to @0patience

How did you like it?
    I thought it was great.  Really enjoying the Cameroon wrappers!  Thanks again. 
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room 101 Uncle Lee from @Yakster . Delicious 😋. Thank you Chris!

Those are so good!  Wish you could still buy them.