Home General Discussion

It wasn’t me Peter- Need Nachos please!

Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
I received a huge bomb today from @peter4jc

Im not sure what kind of shenanigans Peter, Calvin, or whoever is responsible for this is up to but I’m not accepting (Except the coffee That I’m keeping cause it smells absolutely delicious). Apparently someone told Peter I threw him under the bus for Calvin’s one year contest (which I didn’t win) OR Peter is throwing darts at names blindly and he chose me to retaliate. Under the note in the pic is a “forum fiver”.

Since I don’t deserve the bomb, I want to to pay it forward to one of our resent newbies that is on the good traders list. Please PM me with nachos so that we may get acquainted. 

Comments

• Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and Peter, please don’t get me wrong. I truly appreciate the gesture. Thank you!
    Possible Nachos for our newest newbie from the 36th state (Nevada)? How’s got it?
    Nachos received and my bus driver will stay anonymous.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be better to accept his, and bomb your own. IMO
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^this.

Maybe I don't actually care who won Calvin's contest and put the hit on me, and I'm just using this as a ruse to bomb a few deserving brothers, who may fall for the ploy and then not seek to retaliate...  just maybe.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Usaf06 said:
    Would be better to accept his, and bomb your own. IMO
    peter4jc said:
    ^^^this.

Maybe I don't actually care who won Calvin's contest and put the hit on me, and I'm just using this as a ruse to bomb a few deserving brothers, who may fall for the ploy and then not seek to retaliate...  just maybe.
    Noted.