Home Non Cigar Related

A country of AHs.

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Did the advent of video phones create them?

I am sitting at home with a broken hip. So the only thing I can do is watch YouTube.
Everyone records everything and anything.
Sovereign jerk offs, thugs, thieves and every form of not to bright idiots. A lot of their recordings just help the authorities nail their coffins shut, and they still go on and on....

Which came first? Idiots or cell phones?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ^ the "Which came first? Idiots or cell phones?", not the "I am sitting at home with a broken hip." Hope you recover without further incident. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken hip is all I heard. Idiots came before the damned cell phones,......... now tell me how not to break a hip. Maybe there's a "don't do this" story?  

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idiots came first. Cell phones just provide the means for them to convey it on a grander scale. Maybe you should find something else to watch. I hear Bob Ross is popular these days
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been wondering why you have been so quiet lately 
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Short version. I have PN and do not feel much in my feet. Tangled in a cord. Foot went one way. Knee went another way. Hip went another and I ended up on the floor. 
    jd50ae said:
    Short version. I have PN and do not feel much in my feet. Tangled in a cord. Foot went one way. Knee went another way. Hip went another and I ended up on the floor. 

Sorry for that.  I hope you recover well. Keep us posted. 

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purple Noon
    Patriotic Nigras
    Pacific National
    Participatory notes
    Pennsylvania Northeastern Railroad
    Promissory note
    Pakistan Navy
    Peruvian Navy
    Philippine Navy
    Portuguese Navy
    Partidul Naţiunii
    Partit Nazzjona
    Pitcairn Islands
    Palmerston North
    Parenteral nutrition
    Phylogenetic nomenclature
    Petri net
    Polish notation
    Polynomial
    Pseudorandom number sequence
    Part number
    Particle number
    Planetary nebula
    Post-Newtonian expansion
    Proportional navigation
    Pseudorandom noise
    Pottery Neolithic
    Proper noun
    Public News

... okay I give up and so does wikipedia too.

The hell us PN?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    peripheral neuropathy

and, ouch!  Hope things go well.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    googled "PN in the feet"

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, get well soon, at least you should have an excuse sit around and smoke more. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I thought he was suffering from pseudorandom noise, I know I do....
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you recover soon @jd50ae. Hope you feel better also! 
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel better, JD
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..........Well, I sat there at the table and I acted real naive
    For I knew that topless lady had something up her sleeve
    Well, she danced around the bar room and she did the hoochy-coo
    Yeah she sang her song all night long, tellin' me what to do.........

That song (along with many other of John Prine's tunes) takes me back to some fun times when I was younger than my boys!!!
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not mean to imply all people of YouTube or only people on YouTube are AHs.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    I did not mean to imply all people of YouTube or only people on YouTube are AHs.
    We knew that, no worries.  But there's plenty, and some to spare!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    jd50ae said:
    conan obrien GIF by Team Coco
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your hip, but there is a up side to thugs and thieves being glued to cell phones.
     I was watching an episode of The First 48 and a detective was interviewing a suspect about his location at the time of a murder. Of course he denied being anywhere near the scene and on the other side of the city. By tracking his phone calls and texts they could prove he was lying. 
    The detective looks at the camera and says “ I love the new phones, it’s like having a tracking device up your @ss.”

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.