Home Non Cigar Related

Haunting!!!!

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dawn and I were talking and this subject came up. So I thought I would send it out to you fine folks. If you died and could come back to haunt
 One person, either good or bad, who would it be? It doesn't have to be a relative. I guess I'd go with Dawn's ex. You talk about a P.O.S.
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pends what you can do. Do you get to push them, poke them, grope them, scratch them & throw a dish? Or do you only sound like footsteps and look like an orb? What can you do to get inside their head?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama, Pelosi, Schumer... long evil list
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the list have to only one page?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe visit the kids, sit in their bed or living room couch like some of their ancestors have done. Nothing malevolent.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I'd join in with the rest of the ghouls who haunt the railroad. Most of 'em are a friendly lot.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns