Home General Discussion

Following doctors orders

Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yes the old have a drink in the shower fun.  The memories!  Well I like the set up and take it from experience aim the shower head a little higher and at the back wall. Stand under and enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Where's @Bob_Luken?  Do you pee while you drink in the shower?
    Toilet is right next to shower, so no. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This system might make me change my ways. 

recycling-closed-loop-shower-is-cleaner-greener-and-can-save-you-1000-per-year

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/170784-recycling-closed-loop-shower-is-cleaner-greener-and-can-save-you-1000-per-year
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Where's @Bob_Luken?  Do you pee while you drink in the shower?
    Toilet is right next to shower, so no. 

You mean Like this guy?

Image result for meme peeing from the shower into the toilet
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won’t they don’t tell you Mike @Bob_Luken is that the .1 that shower system doesn’t filter out is pure pee!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need this at pools and water parks. Cleaning the hair out must be disgusting.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was all onboard til the pee down my leg deal. I don't mind saving a gallon of water letting it end up the same place while showering but not particularly into aiming it anywhere.
    A little dirt never hurt
    I don't think I watched that far in.

• MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    Today I learned that I am crafty...
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/170784-recycling-closed-loop-shower-is-cleaner-greener-and-can-save-you-1000-per-year
    I pay 400 a year for water. Water tower delivers pressure courtesy of gravity... so no electricity involved. How'm I gonna save a grand a year? Is our sitch unusual? Whatta you guys pay?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Bob_Luken said:

I pay 400 a year for water. Water tower delivers pressure courtesy of gravity... so no electricity involved. How'm I gonna save a grand a year? 
    take 3 showers a day?
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That recirc shower is a great idea, but there's that whole pesky gotta have power issue.  wonder if they make a 24 VDC version?
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...