Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for Tat Tiff Dress box

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok guys, this is a hail mary try, but I figure there might possibly be someone who has one they want to pawn off.
I want to get one for my foster daughter, for a keepsake box and it would fit her, cause her name is Tiffany.
So I've looked all over trying to find one to buy and keep coming up empty.
So anyone want to sell me one?

In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tat's wear dresses?
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cigar auctioneer usually has these on the site. Obviously they are full but you will at least get some sticks to smoke. Tiff is a good stick, especially in the skinny monster vital. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    cigar auctioneer usually has these on the site. Obviously they are full but you will at least get some sticks to smoke. Tiff is a good stick, especially in the skinny monster vital. 
    If they were different cigars, the boss lady already suggested that, bless her soul, but $200 for 25 sticks, just to get a box, they aren't my choice of cigar.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    Usaf06 said:
    If they were different cigars, the boss lady already suggested that, bless her soul, but $200 for 25 sticks, just to get a box, they aren't my choice of cigar.

I believe they were around 120 on auctioneer. Not up now but I'll keep an eye out
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can log in and watch future auctions.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    You can log in and watch future auctions.
    Cigar auctioneer?
    I checked there. I'll keep my eye out. Thanks
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, when I log in it shows me all my favorite cigars, current and upcoming. Seems like about a couple week cycle for stuff to come around again.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    Yeah, when I log in it shows me all my favorite cigars, current and upcoming. Seems like about a couple week cycle for stuff to come around again.
    I did not know that. Thanks!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: