Home Non Cigar Related

NFL Free Agency has begun.

I hope my Eagles fair well, we could really use a couple wide receivers....

Comments

• timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

here here, brother.

I'd actually like us to bolster our defense.   call me crazy.....

• Hey why dont you & donny become WIDE recievers

Watch your backs PATS want revenge !!!!!!

Your # 2 on the hit list

Geuss who's # 1

No Spy Gate needed for the 2008 Pay Back season

Dream on Eagles Fans YOU WILL NEVER BE  as good as us

TEDDY'S BACK BOY'S

• timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

ooooooooook...  wow.

hey donny, check out the news:

Free agent cornerback Asante Samuel is visiting the Eagles today. Samuel has spent the last five seasons with the Patriots, recording 22 interceptions in 75 career regular season games. All we know is this: Asante Samuel is at the NovaCare Complex and the Eagles want to sign him today. Now. Right now. The Internet is reporting that a deal is done, but the Eagles have not made an official announcement.

fitting... no?

• DonnyDonny Posts: 7
    Hey Tim, Ouch! The Pats loss is the Birds gain! How long do you think before Teddy Juiceski drops from another stroke? :) It's good to have you on here Bill, I can tell we're gonna have a blast on here. :)
  • Hey lets get a cigar football grab bag pool going

any ideas ?????

• GO HEAD HE"S ALL DONE BOY"S

YOU NEED A LOT MORE FEATHERS TO FLY !!!!!

• phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    With the price you paid for him; you can have him. Assante is a good conerback; just not worth what he wanted. The Pats will find a replacement at half the price and will do just as good of a job at defense; maybe not as good at interecptions; but just as good in coverage and tackling. We ended up with Webster who will fit in good with our schemes; plus we got Randy back; thjat will help the offense a ton. Now if we can just get Matt Light to pick up those speed rushers we will be in better shape.
  • bigbillbigbill Posts: 28

Spoken like a true Pats Fan

I like my bird stuffed !!!!!
    wait till this year start's

God I hope your not a Yankees Fan !!!!! 

• I am a Chicago Bears fan and will say this. The Bears will have a top 3 D in the NFL. With Vasher, Mike Brown, Kevin Payne and a fully healthy Brian Urlacher and Tommie Harris the Bears will be a dominant D.

Hester will have another recored breaking year.

Our only bad thing is that our Offense sucks. We will draft an o-linemen and RB to compete but don't write the Bears O just yet, they might surprise you. (Grossman did show improvement towards the end of the year, and Kyle Orton won our first back to back game last year)

We will take the crown in the NFC North b/c Bret Fart is gone and with lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher at full speed we will shut down the Vikings run game and we don't need to worry about the Detroit kitties
  • vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    As another huge Bear fan, I am looking forward to a couple of big name backs being available for trade.  The one that I think may happen is for Sean Alexander.  Getting out of Seattle might be what is needed to wake him back up
  • vankleekkw:
    As another huge Bear fan, I am looking forward to a couple of big name backs being available for trade.  The one that I think may happen is for Sean Alexander.  Getting out of Seattle might be what is needed to wake him back up
    I think he should stay asleep lol. he's too old and we need people with burst and strngth to take us back to ole' walter days. *sigh*