Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Aging Room trade?

ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ended up with a couple extra fivers of F55 Quattro (toro)/Original (Churchill).  Looking to trade them for whatever you have.

If I'm doing this wrong, just delete the post.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Comments

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ShawnOL Sure, if you want to send me your coordinates in private, I can trade. I don't always play fair, but any complaints around here aren't real complaints anyway. :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I wanted to offer up a trade for something also, but I know when to keep my head down....I'll wait till the debris field clears from this one....
    Don't look ↑
    Man, I wanted to offer up a trade for something also, but I know when to keep my head down....I'll wait till the debris field clears from this one....
    You sure? 'cause I think I may have one or two fancy ones mixed with all the Rocky Patels and Bahia's... :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    The toros are on their way @BKDog.  Should land on friday.
    9505 5106 9144 9197 4459 50

I still have the churchills, if anyone is interested.

I hope you like that hand rolled stogie @ShawnOL -But even if you don't, honesty is fine because I am pretty green at rolling! That cigar is ready to smoke, I already smoked the other one. I was trying to take a note from the Saka pages by rolling a viso laden cigar, as many believe the ligero is the key to strength, Saka suggested a viso mix, which is what I went with mainly. The Paraguay Flojo Africa viso looks nasty, but man is it ever tasty! I am glad I got a couple pounds. :)
    @ShawnOL - I attached the .pdf of my notes on how I rolled this cigar. Please try to understand I did this for my own benefit because I am learning and will forget stuff, so this isn't really a tutorial since I may be incorrect about some things. I researched heavily for a solid two weeks before even rolling this cigar. To date, and thanks to your input, I will say I have the bunching and rolling down pretty good, but I still need a lot of work at the wrapper. I just tried a couple of the same blend but with a CT shade wrapper and I failed miserably on one and barely got the second to work out.
    Next week I will have some San Andres wrapper and a little corojo love to play with, and that ought to make this blend perfect. You can expect a sample once I have them rested a bit. I really appreciate the honest feedback!
    edited July 2019
    Any time.  Great PDF.