Home Non Cigar Related

Fluff post thread

Comments

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    More pure refreshing fluff... No actual substance, just enjoying my new phone and the touch screen keyboard.
    What kind of phone did you get?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    More pure refreshing fluff... No actual substance, just enjoying my new phone and the touch screen keyboard.
    I just got the Droid yesterday (if I remember correctly it's what you recently picked up..) and I freaking love it! This thing is awesome. It can do so many things, kinda like an Iphone except I have Verizon still thankfullly. I'm still working my way through all the applications and I am just blown away by the potential this thing has.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Yea, HTC droid rocks! I have a fart app too, lol...the touch keypad is very intuitive as well. I just love this phone.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    padding...padding..padding..
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    padding...padding...padding...padding..this is hard work.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Yea, HTC droid rocks! I have a fart app too, lol...the touch keypad is very intuitive as well. I just love this phone.
    I actualy have the Motorolas Droid. There was a guy at the VZW store yesterday while I was there who had the HTC and he said it was amazing. So far I am very happy with my phone though. Eat my shorts, Iphone!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    8 inches of FLUFFY snow today and no work woo-hoo !!!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Speaking of fluff, I have never had a fluffernutter sandwich. Actually never had the desire too, either. Are they any good?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Luko:
    gmill880:
    Speaking of fluff, I have never had a fluffernutter sandwich. Actually never had the desire too, either. Are they any good?

SOB! that just sounds so f'n nasty!!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    gmill880:
    MMM. Throw a banana on that and you'd have a slice of heaven.
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    gmill880:

Ha ! Didn't even know there was such a thing !!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    gmill880:

i've never had one, but I like peanut butter and banana and I like peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, so it would stand to reason, in my mind, that a combination of the three would be greater than the sum of its parts. I'll need to get some fluff and try this one out, I think it would be delicious.
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    gmill880:

i've never had one, but I like peanut butter and banana and I like peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, so it would stand to reason, in my mind, that a combination of the three would be greater than the sum of its parts. I'll need to get some fluff and try this one out, I think it would be delicious.

We will be awaiting the fluffnutterbanana review ...
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    gmill880:

My son and I eat Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches, but when I was little I called them skabanas... I don't know why though...

BananaFlufferButter...
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:
    Luko:
    gmill880:

My son and I eat Peanut Butter Banana Sandwiches, but when I was little I called them skabanas... I don't know why though...

BananaFlufferButter...
    And skabanas in pajamas are coming down the stairs.
    The internet is teaching me how to play a bass guitar... ssshhhh, I'm listening...
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    You guys still fluffing each other???
    Lasabar:
    I'm still in the fluffin biz.

I'm making my numer bigger and giving other peeps a chance to have a bigger numer too!!

... damn b button
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:

I'm making my numer bigger and giving other peeps a chance to have a bigger numer too!!

... damn b button
    Soooo, basically you just called "Fluffing" "Nummers" so you like to... taste... the... fluffing?
    Lasabar:
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:

... damn b button
    Soooo, basically you just called "Fluffing" "Nummers" so you like to... taste... the... fluffing?
    Yeah, a nummerfluffer sammich with bananas... you haven't tried one yet?
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:

... damn b button
    No, I don't like Elvis
    Lasabar:
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:

... damn b button
    No, I don't like Elvis
    My dad told me when they "found" him, they did an autopsy on him and found 40 POUNDS of impacted crap in his intestines, that's a lot of fluff and peanut butter...
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:
    nightmaremike31:
    Lasabar:

... damn b button
    No, I don't like Elvis
    My dad told me when they "found" him, they did an autopsy on him and found 40 POUNDS of impacted crap in his intestines, that's a lot of fluff and peanut butter...
    Michael Jackson had about 8years of impacted fecal matter in a little boy... when they found his body...

That's not funny, just really sad
    Organizing the humis ;D... Too many cigars too little space.
  • nudienudie Posts: 112
    my new smokes have been dipped in ammonia!!! they reek!!!
    nudie:
    my new smokes have been dipped in ammonia!!! they reek!!!

Ummm you for real?
    Oh F**K!!!!! Accidentally inhaled!!!!!!!

That's what Clinton said....
    I just accidentally stuck a screw in the tip of my finger and bled all over a cabinet I built the other day... now I've gotta sand it all out...again...