Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Explorer of IPCPR

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
So Orlando @cigarexplorer absolutely smashed me with several of the new releases from July this year after I robbed him about raiding the new releases from IPCPR. He absolutely killed it and can’t wait to try all of these as well as revisit the Smoking Jacket from Henke’s kid. Thanks a ton brother can’t wait!

Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great Hit @cigarexplorer bringing the heat!!! 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    @90+_Irishman  I’m glad that made it in good shape. Let me know what you think about La Promesa. I loved it. Enjoy brother! 
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAAAAYYYYUUUMM!
    Great hit. 
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Enjoy Brett
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman  I’m glad that made it in good shape. Let me know what you think about La Promesa. I loved it. Enjoy brother! 
    I will for sure and thank you again. I’m gonna let them acclimate to the temp and elevation here for 7-10 days and then I’m going to be lighting one up. I’m also very very stoked to try a Warbear, never had a Powstanie before but that Warbear caught my attention and after seeing even curmudgeony and crusty Steve Saka day really good things about it I am very intrigued. 

Is that American the new JC Newman American that’s 100% USA made and product and all that?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will for sure and thank you again. I’m gonna let them acclimate to the temp and elevation here for 7-10 days and then I’m going to be lighting one up. I’m also very very stoked to try a Warbear, never had a Powstanie before but that Warbear caught my attention and after seeing even curmudgeony and crusty Steve Saka day really good things about it I am very intrigued. 

Is that American the new JC Newman American that’s 100% USA made and product and all that?
    That is correct regarding The American. I have had those sitting in my humidor since I got them, so you’ll have to tell me your Opinion on them.  
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

That is correct regarding The American. I have had those sitting in my humidor since I got them, so you’ll have to tell me your Opinion on them.  
    Will do and thanks again!