jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Non Cigar Related
Such silliness.
BUT, it is very interesting.
Mueller is an xxxxxxx
Post edited by jd50ae on

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even Chris Wallace said this has been a disaster for the democrats and Mueller.
    He even suggested that Mueller did not author the report because of his answers, if you can consider them answers.
    The democratic game plan exposed.
    Cause as much trouble for Trump while he is in office (gee what a surprise).
    And then take Trump to court when he is out of office (in 5 years).
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Golly gee willikers.....after lunch they may actually get to talking about what the investigation was about.....RUSSIAN COLLUSION 

I wonder how often the clintonistas and the dossier will be brought up.....  

Gotta be careful with all the double standards by the democrats....
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited July 2019
    Quote of the day;
    "If the democrats could cancel the second hearing, they would", Mr Gowdy. 
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    In the grand scheme of things, none of this matters a whit, just as Watergate, the Lewinsky debacle, virtually all of the Obummer years mattered little.  Are you truly better off now than you were five years ago?   And if you are, how much of that is the result of changes you made and not the result of some faceless government flack?   There are only ten rules that matter; they're not hard to follow either.  All the rest of this is just noise.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need the Tweeto Messiah to let out 10 more tweets for a quick 100.00. I got got the over

Get to work P.T. Barnum 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

I guess we are stuck with a ridiculous speech by chief weasel Schiff before the hearing. The idiot is still stuck on Russian Collusion being a thing.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying not to stress myself out too much, but I am having a very difficult time believing that any semi-intelligent human being would vote for either "Sniff" or "Nadlless".  What is wrong with these two?  Don't they realize that people know they are not telling the truth.  Where is all the evidence?  Now before the hearing, Shiff says there is no crime but Trump is disloyal and should be impeached.  Huh?

All I can think of Baghdad Bob during Desert Storm saying how they are spanking the American forces while video of the Americans taking over the airport are being shown.
    edited July 2019
    YankeeMan said:
    I'm trying not to stress myself out too much, but I am having a very difficult time believing that any semi-intelligent human being would vote for either "Sniff" or "Nadlless".  What is wrong with these two?  Don't they realize that people know they are not telling the truth.  Where is all the evidence?  Now before the hearing, Shiff says there is no crime but Trump is disloyal and should be impeached.  Huh?

All I can think of Baghdad Bob during Desert Storm saying how they are spanking the American forces while video of the Americans taking over the airport are being shown.
    "Sniff" and "Nadless" are they themselves lying. That is the problem. Remember when "Sniff" said the evidence is there, he had seen it with his own eyes. This whole charade is nothing more then a lie and democrats have to keep it going because they have nothing but a terrible case of TDS. There is not a shred of decency or truth left in the democratic party. They will continue to do whatever they can to cause trouble and get in Trump's way, because the sheeple and the MSM never question a thing. All because of TDS and nothing more. All of the democrats that were patting Mueller on the back were showboating for the MSMs and the sheeple. They did not even attempt to hide their despicable attitudes. They don't care about the country or us, only control and power, and they will continue to get away with it. 
    I will bet that "Sniff" and "Nadless" got beat up during recess on a regular basis. Weasels.....And a weekend at Bernies....
    I'm on your side JD and @YankeeMan but it's kinda the same as when Obama was in for 8 years... one side hates what is being done to 'their beloved nation' and will do whatever it takes to stop the damage and get back into power.  Granted, the Dems have taken it to a new level.  But they kinda sound like the R's did just a few years back.
    Image may contain one or more people and people standing
    Tucker was not kind to Mueller and the democrats tonight.
    Another great quote by Mr Gowdy...
    "The person who learned the most about what was in the Mueller report today was Robert Mueller."

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

edited July 2019
    I really feel sorry for Mueller. It has become fairly obvious he was "in name only" head of the investigation. It was actually being run by the pro clintonista anti TDS suffering Trump haters. And those minions actually wrote the report. I really believe Mueller was for show only, and did not want to testify. But the idiots forced him to, and it blew up in their faces.  

I hope what is rumored is true, that Barr has opened a bunch of investigations. Bet there won't be any leaks. No leaks will make a lot of phonies very nervous for a long time. 

That's not a squirrell, big M... it's Glenn Simpson

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^That's really funny!^^^
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Is this a sextuple negative?

I lost count

edited July 2019
    Huh?!

Now we need a "scratchin' my head" button. 

Since the WTF has been dishonorably disabled.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited August 2019
    Gosh darn, they found the collusion. They both like hamburgers.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about Obama sneaking off to Five Guys?
    edited August 2019
    Huh?!

For me, that is.  I don't make anonymous indictments, as I've still got a pair.  

edited August 2019
    Huh?!

For me, that is.  I don't make anonymous indictments, as I've still got a pair.  
    The problem is a WTF is usually, most often even, not even directed at the poster. It is directed at the story which is usually appropriate. It is the same as saying you can't make this s.hit up.