Home General Discussion

Golf Trip

VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tomorrow I leave on a 6 day, 5 night smoking golfathon (or is it a golfing smokathon?). Other than my clubs, enough alcohol to kill 20 horses, and a couple of extra sets of drawers, I'm binging a good stash of smokes.  Packaging them @Bob_Luken style in some airtight tupperdores with boveda.  Here's the lineup: also have about a dozen buck-a-gars like the consuegra and 5 Cuban punch coronations, one each for me and my buddies.  Might be too much but I'll have some to pass and I figured that I can't smoke what I don't bring...

Seeing as it'll be a hundred and something tomorrow and they'll be sitting in the truck for most of the day, I was wondering if should I put the tupperdores in the top of my cooler or pack them in my suitcase?  
Don't look ↑

Comments

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're driving?    
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I posted this a month ago and it needed moderation....lol this is long over.

But yes, I drove.  Only a 2 hour drive 
    Don't look ↑
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now you can answer your own question and enlighten us. 
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I put a bag of ice in a deep igloo cube cooler, then I put some food on top, then my 2 tupperdores on top of that. At the end of the day, the Internal temp of tupperdores was 58 on bottom one and 62 on top one.  Not bad for an ambient outside temp of 104...

Edit:. No condensation on the tupperdores
    Don't look ↑
  • TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
    @VegasFrank - Apologies for the delay in this post showing up, but it appears there was a gap in Moderation here on the Forum. Now I'm around and will be on regularly to make sure things that aren't truly spam make it onto the site.

Cheers  B)
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope I get to keep my nickname. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we gonna have a goat/penguin mashup here,  we do have a moderator ya know.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same problem with my thread about the Big Rock Tournament...That was back in mid-June...