Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @VegasFrank You're a great guy, plus you do live near En Fuego, so... :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    You'll never believe it! I received this limited edition, all world premium tactical combat flexible tobacco pouch featuring a Gore-Tex like outer shell that keeps the exterior atmosphere away. The patent pending hydro disbursement system located inside the combat pouch is designed to deliver the highest quality hydration to the contents within. The dual groove interlaced plastic seal stands up to pressures of greater than one atmosphere, while the high visible paint scheme on the outside makes for easy detection from multiple feet away. Included for free is a clear window to allow you to see all the dog rockets you have, and a patented notch at the top for easy storage on your garage pegboard or underground survival shelter. Precision machine crafted in Miami in the basement of the world famous Gurkha packaging factory with accompanying high end cigar lounge, this thing is so epically money that the sultan of Brunei keeps all of his $4 samplers in it.

If you are not a copy writer for cfed you have missed your calling. 
    Or, the J.Peterman catalog...  @CharlieHeis
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an Urban Sombrero...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Chief Cool Arrow! 😍
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    BKDog said:
    FOUL BALL!

I haven't tried that Punch or the commie looking stick yet! Thank you kindly, Frank

@VegasFrank . This forum edits your post strangely when you mention somebody...if you end up with two @ symbols, it removes an entire line of text. lol
    Sat there trying to figure out which one was the commie stick...duh, pretty obvious...

Hope you like brother!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    ShawnOL said:
    Totally speechless .

Nice bomb, but who's it from?

Edit: nevermind... saw the other thread.
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turned my $5 Freeplay into these actual cash winnings.  Hustled the @**** outta them!
    Must have cheated to get that kinda loot.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    What's the screwdriver-lookin' thing?