Home Non Cigar Related

Historic Shiloh Battlefield

TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Non Cigar Related
Had an awesome time with my son at Shilohlo today walking and driving the Battlefield. Hope you enjoy a few photos.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Awesome, looks like you guys had a good time.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is something so meaningful looking back at history.  I've been to several places and I am always awed by what happened there.

My son graduated from VMI and I was amazed to see cannon balls stuck in the side of the barracks that were fired by the Union army across the river during the Civil War.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TNBigfoot68, did y'all watch the films?  Pretty good stuff.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TNBigfoot68, did y'all watch the films?  Pretty good stuff.
    Loved the film, @Amos_Umwhat I thought after I was there, I thought that I should have let you know I was going to the Battlefield. It would have been great to see you again if you could have made it down. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Looks like an awesome day to spend with your son.