Home General Discussion

Rocky Mountain Cigar Fest

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey gang, I’m trying to locate just one “Social” ticket for this years RMCF but when I had the money to get a ticket they sold out the day before. Can anyone and everyone that’s willing put out some feelers and see if they can track down or point me in the right direction to picking up a ticket please? I have a buddy coming in from out of town to go and want to join him but between a washer that died and had to be replaced and a surgery for Amanda it cleaned me out until just after the tickets were sold out. 

Thanks,
Brett
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck. I’ve been seeing a lot of people trying to get tickets. That’s one I’d love to go to. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold my tickets a few weeks ago because the wife got denied vacation time. Best bet is day of at this point. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the mgr at the smoker friendly where you work. I recall Jeremy Wiener(head cigar purchaser) always had tickets to the event.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...hope Amanda is doing well. Please tell her Kim and I say "hi". It's been too long since we've seen you guys.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also...hope Amanda is doing well. Please tell her Kim and I say "hi". It's been too long since we've seen you guys.
    Thanks! She says hi and we are doing as well as we can with everything going on 😊

Talked to my manager but all tickets are gone. Going to go to the event and see if there are any scalpers selling tickets. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."