Home Non Cigar Related

Politics Candidates and Money

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do all the lame idiot candidates still get to keep the campaign money they get for being a no show and losers?

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t that why they run in the first place??  🙄
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be cool to move this into the non cigar related discussion forum...

and yes, that's why they run. That's why Donald Trump ran. this dude literally rented out his airplane to himself, paid for by his campaign, and was able to rented out for enough money to buy a new plane if he wanted to. 
    Don't look ↑
    But you just can't keep the leftover money. The accounting on a presidential campaign goes on for years after the campaign closes down. It's all regulated by the Federal election commission. Trump was able to rent his airplane to himself, but you have to have an asset like that to take advantage of it.
    Don't look ↑
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care to read or be in this discussion, I'm simply posting to point out that this is in the wrong place.  Non cigar related discussions belong there, not here.  
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HEY MODS>>>>>CAN YOU MOVE THIS TO NON-CIGAR RELATED- I MADE A MISTAKE AND HAVE TRIGGERED WOKE
  • Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another example of a pointless useless post. But you have the right to post.it
    Do you guys always scrap like cats and dogs?
    Don't look ↑
    I have asked the post be moved, hate to think you are so itchy about it.
    Pithy
    You can't even come up with anything original....
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Pithy
    You can't even come up with anything original....
    I think I do, sometimes.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

Before this post gets moved. How many of you are SovTards?
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So either we want to talk about cigars on a cigar forum, or we're sovtards? Can't we just... Not want to talk about politics on a cigar forum? 
    What is a sovtard?
    Don't look ↑
    I would search it, but that's only a rule for cigar related stuff...
    Don't look ↑
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TheCigarChickTheCigarChick Moderator Posts: 296 admin
    This has been moved to "Non-Cigar Related," FYI.
    Well TheCigarChick has moved the post. Some of you should be very happy now.
    Thank you CigarChick.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been moved to "Non-Cigar Related," FYI.
    Thank you!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae said:
    Before this post gets moved. How many of you are SovTards?
    Believe it or not, the majority of us share many of the same political views as you do JD. We just choose not to eat, sleep and breath politics 24/7. That's just weird.
    Some people just like preaching to the choir.  Who knows why?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    edited August 2019
    I have deleted this post because I have decided that I don't want to start more crap for no reason other than to smile....
    Don't look ↑
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #trump2020 #maga
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter