Home Ratings & Reviews

Budget Time...

Hello. I'm looking for a good priced Maduro in the Fumas line. On a budget here so up to $50 is high enough... Please help w/ ones that are held together well, pack flavor and a punch. Thanks so much, wnclee28466

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bob_Luken... can I tell him to screw off or do I have to be nice?

@w@wnclee28466 please clarify what is "the Fumas line".
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he means mixed filler or short filler.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    I think he means mixed filler or short filler.
    Ah so...  if that's the case, then that means I'm allowed to tell him to screw off, right?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not about to tell the warden what he can and cannot say.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The very best move you can make @wnclee28466 is to make a phone call to cigar.com 800-357-9800 and speak to a sales rep in person. They may even be able to provide you a custom sampler of Fumas cigars for you to decide what your favorites are.

But then again, you didn't say YOU were gonna smoke them. Maybe you're just trying to get some cigars for a cookout or party. Whatever. 

If I was gonna make a quick decision to spend $50 on as many Maduro cigars as I could get, I might try these. 

Quorum Maduro
    https://www.cigar.com/p/quorum-packs-cigars/2004852/

Bahia Maduro  
    https://www.cigar.com/p/bahia-maduro-cigars/1466924/

Bahia Brazil - robusto
    https://www.cigar.com/p/bahia-brazil-cigar-cigars/2007485/

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you thought about rolling your own?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Nobody should ever try those. Brickhouse are better than those.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    You Too GIF - Glee ChrisColfer KurtHummel GIFs
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Yakster said:
    These machine made, flavored cigars must be real humdingers.

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel seconds, Oliva seconds. I can't believe more people don't give these first rating.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
    BKDog said:
    Diesel seconds, Oliva seconds. I can't believe more people don't give these first rating.
    annoyed cillian murphy GIF
    Bob_Luken said:
    BKDog said:
    You didn't think of those because he wants mixed or short filler.
    peter4jc said:
    Bob_Luken said:
    BKDog said:
    You didn't think of those because he wants mixed or short filler.
    I disregarded that short filler BS and made a quick search for "cigars under $3" and came up with three quick choices. I didn't give it a lot of in-depth study, so I'm not surprised I'm getting second guessed.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't look ↑
    The Consuegra brand is the Holy Grail for those serious smokers who appreciate a full, rich-tasting cigar at a deep discount.
    Well hot diggity!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a serious smoker!
    Don't look ↑
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Fumas?
    Why not get real cigars and not have to spit tobacco out every draw?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel, H. Upmann, Padilla all seem to do the "fumas" cigars.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel, H. Upmann, Padilla all seem to do the "fumas" cigars.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.