Home General Discussion

Florence Kentucky

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in General Discussion
Hey, does anyone live around or go to Florence Kentucky and knows Straus Tobacco? I'm trying to get some of their Sleepy Hollow pipe tobacco but they won't ship to Washington state.

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Captain_CallCaptain_Call Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    How much do you want? I have a package for you and I'll just be your mule and piggyback it in one box
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebraska is not by Kentucky! I'd get four ounces if I could. More or less is good too.

A pound it is
    You crack me up...but if you ca hook me up, send me your PayPal and cost.
    Sold out at the moment but components are coming in for another production run. It will be headed my way sometime next week
    Send me your paypal, good sir!
    Nah don't think so
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t sent him any cigars in a while @Echambers so let me know if he doesn’t give up his paypal. 
    I owe him something I've been sitting on since March. This is just interest payments and something to push me to finally get to the post office.