Home General Discussion

Phoenix mini herf?

Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
Unfortunately I have to go to the Mayo clinic in Phoenix for cancer treatment and, if possible, would like to get together with some BOTL while there. I'll be there from October 12 to 18. Anyone up for a get together? I heard 
Anthony's Cigar Emporium was a good place to visit while I'm there. 
Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, hope everything goes well for you. And second I have never been there in person but I have ordered from them online. Very nice selection 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang wish I could meet up but I’ll be gutted like a fish at that time. Best of luck bro, we’ll be in contact!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the treatment. Visit Fine Ash Cigars. The owner is a great dude 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Good luck with the treatment. Visit Fine Ash Cigars. The owner is a great dude 
    ....Agree, Outstanding Hood.  But , wish only the BesT FN64
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all goes well, wished I was closer. Praying for my friend @Far_North_64
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the treatment brother
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Far_North_64
    I live in the Phoenix area. I’ll meet with you brother. 
    ....YuP... SiGn uP in dat HooD...
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang wish I could meet up but I’ll be gutted like a fish at that time. Best of luck bro, we’ll be in contact!
    At least I'll have have a bunch of quality lanceros to sneak into the hospital😄
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.....   looking forward to our mini tomoro, Dan.   
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • TBonzTBonz Posts: 554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praying for you @Far_North_64!!!  All the best!
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping all goes well with your treatment.  Cancer sucks.   Stay strong and fight!

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there's a cigar flavored vape out there.  I'll smoke one for you today.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.