Home General Discussion

Posting Pictures

I have been trying to figure out how to post pictures to the forum via my iphone, can anyone tell me how to do it? Thanks, Scooter

Comments

• CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    While I don't have an IPhone the posting of photos should be fairly easy....I use two apps...photobucket and dropbox...once you have that app in place on any phone posting photos is pretty easy.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an iPhone so first download the app for photobucket. You take your picture and then go to upload media and download your picture. Then go to my album and click on the pic and you want to copy the IMG link. Then you can paste it to wherever and preview if you want to make sure it took. Good luck!
  • Thanks Bigshizza!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Is that the black bear that's been all over the Cape lol
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scooter mcgee:
    Effin Greg, always destroying ish.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Have you been herfin' with Grizzly Adams again?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    When posting pictures to the forum today, there's an attach file icon (on the left) and an attach image icon (on the right) that you can use. If you use the attach image icon (that looks like a picture of a mountain) then the image will display on the forum as an embedded image file like normal.  If you pick the attach file icon (that looks like a piece of paper) it will post a thumbnail and a link to view the picture on another tab.

So, if you see a thumbnail image like the example below, try the attach image icon instead of the attach file icon and see if that works.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?

What am I doing wrong Chris?

Still not working....
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    could it be the nut hitting the keys on the keyboard or phone, just asking for a friend, lol @Stubble
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!