Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Edward 
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Punch Souvenir Deluxe from @miller65rod . Thanks Rodney!

Is there anything left in them? 39 yr old seegar. I haven’t smoked one in ages
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Punch Souvenir Deluxe from @miller65rod . Thanks Rodney!

Is there anything left in them? 39 yr old seegar. I haven’t smoked one in ages
    Flavor was a bit muted but a good cigar is meant to be smoked and I saw no reason to let it age any longer. Thanks again Rodney!

My tasting notes included a definite sense of yummyness that finished with pure satisfaction. Smoking time was around 45 minutes.
    Post edited by Significant3 on
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @silvermouse 64 ain’t all it’s cracked up to be either! Beats the alternative though!
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,224 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta start getting up earlier so I can smoke w/ you old guys...  nah, that's not gonna happen.

What are we looking at in the background there, @perpetualenigma3?  Impala?  Mustang?  Cutlass?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    hey, that cohiba was decent, moving on to a Hoil lancero
    Oh, and thanks a lot, Charles. Now I've got the Beatles "when I'm 64" occupying space in my train of thought.
    Post edited by silvermouse on
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    What are we looking at in the background there, @perpetualenigma3?  Impala?  Mustang?  Cutlass?
    I’m going with first gen Camaro 
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    67 if it’s a Camaro! Vent windows!
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vent windows are the best.  Wish they still offered them.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

I had a buddy that called them "no-drafts" because if someone was in the back seat and complained of too much wind, you could open the vent windows and they'd get no more draft back there.
  • perpetualenigma3perpetualenigma3 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    I gotta start getting up earlier so I can smoke w/ you old guys...  nah, that's not gonna happen.

A 1966 Chevy Caprice 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
    deadman said:
    peter4jc said:
    I’m going with first gen Camaro 
    I wish lol The '68 Camaro RS with the hide away lights made me fall in love with hugger orange. 
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun.” ― Billy Joel
    Guitarded said:
    ShawnOL said:
    Vent windows are the best.  Wish they still offered them.
    I liked them, but it was also the easiest way to break in!
    Pocket knife or a screwdriver was all that was needed.
    I know this because I locked my keys in pretty regularly when intoxicated. 🥴 
    LoL 😂 
    edited October 2019
    @peter4jc @deadman @cbuck

LoL I wasn't going to burn one until later but lol I guess while I'm out here taking a full shot of the car and since I need to have a cigar in the picture, here is a Partagas 1845 Clasico I'll be enjoy now 😂 
    What's the difference between a Caprice and an Impala?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Summary:
    1.The Caprice line was derived from the Impala line.
    2.The Caprice costs more than the Impala.
    3.The Impala models are known to be sporty vehicles while the Caprice emphasizes luxury and comfort.
    4.The Impala line has been revived while the Caprice line is currently available only in the Middle East except models for law enforcement.

Read more: Difference Between Chevrolet Impala and Chevrolet Caprice | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/object/difference-between-chevrolet-impala-and-chevrolet-caprice/#ixzz63mu48Kop

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Yakster said:
    Summary:
    3.The Impala models are known to be sporty vehicles while the Caprice emphasizes luxury and comfort.
    4.The Impala line has been revived while the Caprice line is currently available only in the Middle East except models for law enforcement.

Read more: Difference Between Chevrolet Impala and Chevrolet Caprice | Difference Between http://www.differencebetween.net/object/difference-between-chevrolet-impala-and-chevrolet-caprice/#ixzz63mu48Kop
    Couldn't have explained it better myself. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Summary:

Couldn't have explained it better myself. 
    Caprices usually had a different window configuration as well on the rear windows ( slopes differently) taillights were also usually slightly different but most parts are interchangeable. I believe the Caprice made its debut in 1966 taking over for the Bel Air line 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....