Decided to have one of these while I cleaned up the wifes fountain

How was the trip?
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Diver43 said:
    Decided to have one of these while I cleaned up the wifes fountain

How was the trip?
    We had a great time in Brussels.  Ate mussels, waffles, chocolate and saw all the sights.  Cigar shops were well stocked, picked up a few Cubans in the La Casa de Habano.  I was concerned about fakes but found they are a Cuban franchise and only sell Cuban cigars. Not allowed to sell any others.
    A Great trip
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are mussels in Brussels?  Did you also use your muscles to pick up your sprouts of Brussels?  Perhaps you ate them in a box or with a fox....  I wonder if you like green eggs and ham, Mr. Sam I am.....
    And all this time I thought Frank you are....
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a gruvey stick from my buddy Jimmy!  A little subtle spice on the back of the palate is nice...and unexpected.  Thanks @JGruvey!

I love “The Con”...it’s one of my favorite go-to sticks for breakfast 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dbeckom looks like you are completely settled in now 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    dbeckom said:
    A little late as we’ve been having internet issues the past two days here in Istanbul 

How are you accessing ccom from Istanbul?  Site is usually blocked in the EU
    Don't look ↑
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    dbeckom said:
    A little late as we’ve been having internet issues the past two days here in Istanbul 

How are you accessing ccom from Istanbul?  Site is usually blocked in the EU
    I’ve been on ccom in Greece, Switzerland, and England with no issues over the last 3 years. Maybe they just watching you.